Printing documents, pictures, and more from an Android phone used to be a hassle, but with the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop and newer, it’s now simple to print wirelessly via a local Wi-Fi network. But what if you don’t have a Wi-Fi network set up or you need to print something while you’re away from home? In this guide, we’ll show you how to print from an Android phone via USB.
1. What you need to print from an Android phone via USB
In order to print from an Android phone via USB, you need the following: -Your Android phone -A USB cable to connect your phone to your printer -The printer driver installed on your computer Once you have everything you need, follow these steps: 1. Connect your Android phone to your computer using the USB cable. 2. If the printer driver is not installed on your computer, you will need to install it. You can usually find the printer driver on the manufacturer’s website. 3. Open the document or image you want to print. 4. Tap the Menu button and select Print. 5. Select the printer you want to use and tap Print.
2. How to connect your Android phone to your computer
In order to print from your Android phone, you will need to connect it to your computer. You can do this via USB or by using a wireless network. If you choose to use USB, you will need to have the correct cable and drivers installed on your computer. Once your phone is connected, you should be able to see it in your computer’s file explorer. From there, you can open the document or picture you want to print and select print from your computer’s menu. If you choose to use a wireless network, you will need to have the correct network name and password entered on both devices. Once connected, you should be able to open the document or picture you want to print and select print from your phone’s menu.
3. How to print from an Android phone via USB
Printing from an Android phone can be a challenge, but it’s not impossible. If you have an Android phone and a printer with a USB port, you’re in luck! In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to print from your Android phone using USB. First, make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to your computer. Next, connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable. You should see your Android phone’s storage on your computer’s file explorer. Now, open the file or folder that contains the document you want to print. If you’re printing a photo, open the photo album. Finally, click the “Print” button and select your printer. That’s it!
4. Tips for printing from an Android phone via USB
1. Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to your computer. 2. Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable. 3. Your Android phone will automatically open the Photos app. 4. Select the photo you want to print and click the Menu button (three dots in the top-right corner). 5. Click Export at the bottom of the menu. 6. Select USB Storage. 7. Click Print at the bottom of the menu. 8. Select your printer and click Print. 9. Enter the number of copies you want and click Print. 10.Your Android phone will print the photo using your printer!
Printing from your Android phone is a breeze when you know how to do it. By following the steps in this article, you’ll be able to print photos, documents and more from your Android phone using your USB cable in no time.